Annual "Shall We Dance" Benefit Gala
"BACK TO PROM!"
Saturday, March 24, 2018
5:30pm – 10:45pm
Hershey Lodge & Convention Center
The Symphony’s annual “Shall We Dance” Benefit Gala has become one of Central Pennsylvania’s most popular social events, drawing up to 700 guests for an elegant evening of dinner, live music and dancing. This year we take you BACK TO PROM! Let us take you down memory lane as you relive dinner with special friends and dancing to live music. Dress is black-tie optional. This single annual fundraising event is responsible for generating over 20% of the Hershey Symphony’s annual operating revenue. glitter bridesmaid dresses
• Dancing to the Hershey Symphony Orchestra AND the Hershey Symphony Dance Band.
• Delicious dinner & dessert. Cash bar.
• Beginner dance lesson and exhibition dancing.
• Silent auction with handcrafted items, unique experiences, dining certificates, and more.
• Prom King & Queen WILL be chosen!
• Formal photo opportunity with “Photography by Barry”
• Corsages & Boutonnieres available for purchase.
• Discounted lodging at the Hershey Lodge. Call 800-533-3131 by March 12
Schedule for the Evening
5:30 PM Beginner Dance Lesson
6:30 PM Dinner
7:30 PM Exhibition Dancing
8:00 PM Dancing to the Hershey Symphony Orchestra
9:00 PM Heads & Tails Game, Silent auction continues
9:30 PM Dancing to the Hershey Symphony Dance Band and Conclusion of Silent Auction
Tickets are $115 per person. $100 Discounted tickets are available to Symphony subscribers and patrons. Tables of 8 ($800) and 10 ($1,000) are also available.
Butter Lettuce Salad
Grilled Thyme Pickled Pears, Candied Pecans, Shaved Radish, Smoked Cheddar
and Honey Lemon Dressing
Bakery Fresh Rolls
Whipped Sweet and Hershey’s Chocolate Butter
Choice of Entrée
Grilled Sirloin Medallion
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Broccolini and Madeira Truffle Jus Lie
~ or ~
Porcini Dusted Chicken Breast
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus and Dijon Sherry Cream
Classic French Opera Cake
Chocolate Nibs, Chantilly Cream and Raspberry Coulis
Ticket Deadline is March 11 or until event sells out.